Welcome to Sister Cities of Morgan Hill, CA
Sister Cities is an all-volunteer membership organization formed in 2002. Our local program is modeled on Sister Cities International (www.sistercities.org), a world-wide organization fostering connections between cities, counties, or states. Connections between cities are usually based on shared similarities that can expand into a more thorough cultural exchange.
Interested in joining Sister Cities?
We meet on the fourth Thursday of each month at the Centennial Recreation Center on Edmundson Avenue, Room 1, at 7:00 p.m.
Address: P.O. Box 1834
Morgan Hill, CA 95038
To Make a Donation
What’s The Latest
- Interested in traveling to Turkey? Join Sister Cities member Emmie Turan for a tour in March 2020, info attached.
- Sister Cities is looking forward to participating in this year’s Taste of Morgan Hill where we’ll share a booth with our fiscal sponsor, the Morgan Hill Community Foundation and some of its partners. Come visit us on September 28th and 29th on Monterey Road between Dunne and Main in Morgan Hill.
- Safe travels to the Sister City delegation traveling to Ameca, Mexico, for our first formal visit in mid-September! Check back on our Facebook page for photos.
- June 2019 - Our newest member, Mehtap ‘Emmie’ Turan, made an enjoyable and successful visit to Seferihisar, our Sister City in Turkey. She was able to meet with their new mayor, Ismail Yetişkin, and Candas Balta, who is the gentleman there who will help facilitate visits back and forth. Photos & info on Facebook.
- Summer 2019 - Sister Cities welcomes exchange students from both Italy and Japan this summer. Stay tuned for more information regarding upcoming exchange opportunities.
We would love to have you join our organization to:
.....enhance culture, education and travel
.....encourage business and agricultural cooperation
.....interact with friends and members of our community with similar interests in our Sister Cities
.....enjoy traveling to our Sister Cities
.....attend local social events representing each of our Sister Cities
We meet on the fourth Thursday of each month at the Centennial Recreation Center on Edmundson Avenue, Room 1, at 7:00 p.m. Dues are $25.00 per year. Checks should be made out to the Morgan Hill Community Foundation (MHCF) and mailed to Morgan Hill Sister Cities (MHSCA) at P.O. Box 1834, Morgan Hill, CA 95038, along with your membership application which you can download here. For more information regarding membership, call Victoria at 408-427-2541, or Jill at 408-921-8308
Morgan Hill Sister Cities Officers
|Vice President||John Kelley|