Welcome to Sister Cities of Morgan Hill, CA
Sister Cities is an all-volunteer membership organization formed in 2002. Our local program is modeled on Sister Cities International (www.sistercities.org), a world-wide organization fostering connections between cities, counties, or states. Connections between cities are usually based on shared similarities that can expand into a more thorough cultural exchange.
Interested in joining Sister Cities?
We meet on the fourth Thursday of each month at the Centennial Recreation Center on Edmundson Avenue, Room 1, at 7:00 p.m.
Address: P.O. Box 1834
Morgan Hill, CA 95038
For membership questions:
What’s The Latest
- Wine Auction Featured Donation: One of our wine auction donors invites you to bid on a great afternoon at “Mulligan’s Pub & Casino”
- Save The Date, Saturday, May 18 – Join Sister Cities at the South Valley Charity Auction and Wine Tasting. We have a great list of auction items for event attendees! Interested in purchasing tickets to support Sister Cities and all the participating nonprofits?
- Sister Cities is excited to participate in this year’s South Valley Wine Tasting and Charity Auction, May 18, at the Morgan Hill Community & Cultural Center. We are offering a range of auction items and look forward to seeing you there! Tickets on sale now, through event management, the Morgan Hill Community Foundation.
- Wine Auction Featured Donation: Pono Wellness Spa Package! Join Sister Cities on May 18th and bid on a 60 minute luxurious Pono experience, including massage, soak, and an infrared sauna session. Facts and Photos available.
- Wine Auction Featured Donation: Italian Vacation Home! Who can resist a week in an Italian home … find facts and photos.
- Wine Auction Featured Donation: Oliwell Olive Oil Wellness that includes facts about the auction package.
We would love to have you join our organization to:
.....enhance culture, education and travel
.....encourage business and agricultural cooperation
.....interact with friends and members of our community with similar interests in our Sister Cities
.....enjoy traveling to our Sister Cities
.....attend local social events representing each of our Sister Cities
We meet on the fourth Thursday of each month at the Centennial Recreation Center on Edmundson Avenue, Room 1, at 7:00 p.m. Dues are $25.00 per year. Checks should be made out to the Morgan Hill Community Foundation (MHCF) and mailed to Morgan Hill Sister Cities (MHSCA) at P.O. Box 1834, Morgan Hill, CA 95038, along with your membership application which you can download here. For more information regarding membership, call Victoria at 408-427-2541, or Jill at 408-921-8308
Morgan Hill Sister Cities Officers
|Vice President||John Kelley|