Welcome to Sister Cities of Morgan Hill, CA
Sister Cities is an all-volunteer membership organization formed in 2002. Our local program is modeled on Sister Cities International (www.sistercities.org), a world-wide organization fostering connections between cities, counties, or states. Connections between cities are usually based on shared similarities that can expand into a more thorough cultural exchange.
Interested in joining Sister Cities?
We meet on the fourth Thursday of each month at the Centennial Recreation Center on Edmundson Avenue, Room 1, at 7:00 p.m.
Address: P.O. Box 1834
Morgan Hill, CA 95038
For membership questions:
What’s The Latest
- Jan 31, 2019, Morgan Hill Times - San Casciano Student Exchange Seeks Interested Teens. Read more here.
- Jan 11, 2019, Morgan Hill Life - Welcome to Ameca, Mexico! ~ Morgan Hill now has a sixth sister city
- Jan 7, 2019, Press Release - Sister Cities Adds Relationship with Ameca, Jalisco, Mexico. Read more here.
- January 2019, Press Release - Student Cultural Exchange with San Casciano, Italy: Sister Cities of Morgan Hill Offers Great Program for High School Students! Read more here.
- February 13, 2019, Morgan Hill Life – Become Part of a Fun Student Exchange with Italy. Read more here.
We would love to have you join our organization to:
.....enhance culture, education and travel
.....encourage business and agricultural cooperation
.....interact with friends and members of our community with similar interests in our Sister Cities
.....enjoy traveling to our Sister Cities
.....attend local social events representing each of our Sister Cities
We meet on the fourth Thursday of each month at the Centennial Recreation Center on Edmundson Avenue, Room 1, at 7:00 p.m. Dues are $25.00 per year. Checks should be made out to the Morgan Hill Community Foundation (MHCF) and mailed to Morgan Hill Sister Cities (MHSCA) at P.O. Box 1834, Morgan Hill, CA 95038, along with your membership application which you can download here. For more information regarding membership, call Victoria at 408-427-2541, or Jill at 408-921-8308
Morgan Hill Sister Cities Officers
|Vice President||John Kelley|